Cherry Blossoms

Cherry Blossoms
Cherry Blossoms

Thursday, March 29, 2012

New camera

Oh no! My husband just bought a new camera - as if I didn't photograph cherry blossoms enough already. And now I've got him "addicted" to photographing them too!!

I know this blog is really here to provide inspiration, and I have to just let you know that these few weeks of the year, I try to capture as many gorgeous photos of cherry blossoms in all sorts of sunlight. To tide me over until next year.  :)

So I'm a little focussed (pun!) on cherry blossoms right now.... back to inspiration & some inspiring videos in a few weeks.

PS: I'm just starting a new video project with a new person - we're working on gaining inspiration for music to accompany our next inspirational video.  Something to look forward to!  In the mean time - enjoy the pix of the cherry blossoms.  Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment