Cherry Blossoms

Cherry Blossoms
Cherry Blossoms

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Get Out of the Boat and Walk on the Water

I made this video for my buddy, Alex Cook of
and

It's my favorite song of his - has been for years.
"Walk on the Water."


The song has finally been put onto a CD - the CD came out in December in time for Christmas shopping! I bought copies for my whole family and a few close friends who I thought would appreciate it. Got Alex to autograph them too! (Thank you, Alex!)

You can follow Alex on Twitter - he's @alexcookmusic

Alex kindly provided me with photographs, drawings, and mural paintings of his (he's a talented bloke!) and I compiled his images in a way that I felt was good to complement the music. I hope you love it too!

Without further adieu - here's the music video:

http://youtu.be/--E4iV288Oo


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring video!!! Thamk you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete